General Information on Poster and Oral Presentations:
- Submission of abstracts on both basic science and clinical research in the fields of endocrinology, metabolism and reproduction for presentation at the meeting is welcomed.
- There is a limit of one submission per presenting author.
- Presenters who would like to be considered for the presentation awards need to be a paid-up member of the Society for at least one year.
- The presenting author must complete the online Abstract Submission Application Form. Abstract submission by fax or post will NOT be accepted.
- Abstract submission deadline is EXTENDED TO 14 October 2022 (Friday).
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding authors in mid-October with the instructions for oral presentation and poster preparation.
- Expenses associated with the submission and presentation of the paper is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Research that has been published or presented at any national or international meetings prior to this meeting is discouraged.
- Changes to abstracts will not be accepted after the submission deadline.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to make minor editorial changes on the abstracts.
Format of Abstract
- Abstract should be submitted via online platform.
- Title of abstract; capitalize the first letter of each noun.
- Author list: Surname, First/Middle initial(s); underline the name of the presenting author.
- Affiliation list: Institution, City, State/Province, Country.
- The body of the abstract should be organized according to the format on the online submission platform.
- The abstract, excluding title and author and affiliation lists, should be no more than 400 words.
- Standard abbreviations and generic drug names should be used.
- Abstract submissions and presentations should be in English.
Format of Presentations:
- Oral presentation schedule will be notified after all the abstracts were received and scored.
- Posters are presented at the times designated in the final programme.
- The Award Presentation Ceremony will be held after lunch on Sunday, 13 November 2022. More details would be advised in due course.